Pamela Punzalan is Filipino, 30-something, female (she/her), TCK, pansexual x angrysexual. She loves whiskey, cigarettes, games, and safe and inclusive spaces in fandom. Also answers to Pam, Pammy, Pammu, Pamera, Pampam, and Pammeth. Points of interest:
- Editor-in-Chief & Site Mom of Play Without Apology.
- Attempting to build tabletop and fictional worlds as a POC indie game designer.
- Aiming to make most, if not all, of her games aggressively queer.
- A Dreamer and believer in the 9 Principles of SWORDDREAM.
- Grew up on D&D and WoD; now designing things for Forged in the Dark, PtBA and OSR beyond trying to build her own systems
- First major victory against the patriarchy: winning a limited edition model in Mechwarrior against a much older geek who insisted that all she was good for was dating
- Proud mother of five cats. Grandmother of many kittens.
Beyond her tabletop RPGs, this page is going to feature all of her hacks, adaptations, homebrew stuff and modules for other systems. If you love her, buy her a Ko-Fi. You may also want to consider supporting her Patreon!